Contemporary American Painting and Sculpture (CAPS) '57Completed
3/3/1957 - 4/7/1957
Organizing institution: University of Illinois
Primary Curator: University of Illinois
This Exhibition includes the following Venues:
- College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois 3/3/1957 - 4/7/1957
- Carl Morris (Yorba Linda, CA, USA, 1911 - 1993, Portland, OR, USA)
- Charles Umlauf (South Haven, MI, USA, 1911 - 1994, Austin, TX, USA)
- David Aronson (Siluva, Lithuania, 1923 - 2015, Boston, MA, USA)
- Elias Friedensohn (New York, NY, USA, 1924 - 1991, Leonia, NJ, USA)
- Jacob Epstein (New York, NY, USA, 1880 - 1959, London, England, UK)
- John Hultberg (Berkeley, CA, USA, 1922 - 2005, New York, NY, USA)
- Nicholas Vasilieff (Moscow, Russia, 1887 - 1970, Lanesboro, MA, USA)
- Wolf Kahn (Stuttgart, Germany, 1927 - 2020, New York, NY, USA)
Your current search criteria is: All Exhibitions.
Materials accessed on in this website are provided for personal and/or scholarly use only. Users are responsible for obtaining any copyright permissions that may be required for their own further uses of that material. Requestors seeking permission may initially contact email@example.com or see KAM's Image Rights and Requests. For more information about fair use please refer to the College Art Association Code of Best Practices in Fair Use in the Visual Arts.