Contemporary American Painting and Sculpture (CAPS) '59Completed
3/1/1959 - 4/5/1959
Organizing institution: University of Illinois
Primary Curator: University of Illinois
This Exhibition includes the following Venues:
- College of Fine and Applied Arts, University of Illinois 3/1/1959 - 4/5/1959
- Arthur Okamura (Long Beach, CA, USA, 1932 - 2009, Bolinas, CA, USA)
- Fred Farr (St. Petersburg, FL, USA, 1914 - 1973, New York, NY, USA)
- Jonah Kinigstein (New York, NY, USA, 1923 - )
- Lawrence Calcagno (San Francisco, CA, USA, 1913 - 1993, State College, PA, USA)
- Reuben Tam (Kapaa, HI, USA, 1916 - 1991, Kaua'i, HI, USA)
- Rico Lebrun (Naples, Italy, 1900 - 1964, Malibu, CA, USA)
Your current search criteria is: All Exhibitions.
Materials accessed on in this website are provided for personal and/or scholarly use only. Users are responsible for obtaining any copyright permissions that may be required for their own further uses of that material. Requestors seeking permission may initially contact firstname.lastname@example.org or see KAM's Image Rights and Requests. For more information about fair use please refer to the College Art Association Code of Best Practices in Fair Use in the Visual Arts.