Contemporary American Painting and Sculpture (CAPS) '63Completed
3/3/1963 - 4/7/1963
Organizing institution: University of Illinois
Primary Curator: University of Illinois
This Exhibition includes the following Venues:
- Krannert Art Museum 3/3/1963 - 4/7/1963
- Garfield Seibert (United States, 1881 - 1976)
- Kyle Morris (Des Moines, IA, USA, 1918 - 1979, Southampton, NY, USA)
- Lee Gatch (Baltimore, MD, USA, 1902 - 1968, Lambertville, NJ, USA)
- Loren MacIver (New York, NY, USA, 1909 - 1998, New York, NY, USA)
- Louis Siegriest (Oakland, CA, USA, 1899 - 1989, Oakland, CA, USA)
- Richard Wilt (Tyrone, PA, USA, 1915 - 1981)
- Stuart Davis (Philadelphia, PA, USA, 1892 - 1964, New York, NY, USA)
- Tony Rosenthal (Highland Park, IL, USA, 1914 - 2009, Southampton, NY, USA)
Your current search criteria is: All Exhibitions.
Materials accessed on in this website are provided for personal and/or scholarly use only. Users are responsible for obtaining any copyright permissions that may be required for their own further uses of that material. Requestors seeking permission may initially contact email@example.com or see KAM's Image Rights and Requests. For more information about fair use please refer to the College Art Association Code of Best Practices in Fair Use in the Visual Arts.